Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Beautiful Pink Lily

Pink Lily

This was a show stopper pink lily for me. It was in a shopping center parking lot, but I had to stop walking while crossing the street to snap quickly a couple of photos. I don't often see this color of lily around here, so there she was, so beautiful to ignore or to close my eyes.


Macro of Pink Lily
Thank God for such a sunny day with so much light for me to take the picture, as I had to zoom all the way in to capture her glorious display. I couldn't see the yellow part of her heart, but I was sure it got to be amazing.

Have a lovely weekend!

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. Stunning Lily and Photo. Happy Pink Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning color! Beautiful picture!
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. it indeed is a showstopper and so love your shot too, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most definitely a 'show stopper' ~ very 'Zen' like photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    thanks for coming by and commenting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why this beauty caught your eye. Very pretty lily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right about that pink being an unusual colour! So often lilies are in the yellow/orange stream! Thank you for taking the time to capture this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo!!!!!
    HPS!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your red lily is gorgeous and so are your photos! Thanks so much for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good thing you had the camera handy and then took the moment to take this shot. What a gorgeous PINK lily.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, this is such a delightful shade of color.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover