Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tears On Growing

I turned 54 last Friday!
Proud that I have lived this long despite my doctor's prediction that I would be gone by 30.

Sad that I spent the day by myself.

Pain and hurt to realize that this won't be the last birthday that I would have to be alone.

The three children that I once had, were all away with their dad.

My body nurtured them from conception.

My life spent caring for them.

And I thought, yes a very un-fathom thought, that I would mean something deeper to them.
Maybe even wished that they would be considerate enough to be around.

But they made conscious choice to go away...

Holding my spirit strong, I told myself "it is just another day, nothing special!"
Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day are just this earthy celebrations, of what people make up.

I then reminded myself of those old forgotten people in the nursing home, and knew that I was not alone.

Many people are in this stage of life.

The circle of life!

My heart tears for them.

My heart tears for me...

Bless you for READING

3 comments:

  1. sometimes on our BDs or holidays we're faced with the self reflection moments. hope you can move past it and enjoy what you do have. there isn't a child that can be considerate and kind like D, but there is a price that comes with his thoughtfulness too. hope your day was peaceful and self indulgent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you did something totally for you. So sorry you were forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry, i wish i can give you some comforting thoughts or something to brighten your day, and yes, you are not alone, i'm here, though may be seen only in the blogosphere, but i am here and wish i can give you a hug and a treat on your special day

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover