Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pretty Pink Cloud In the Sky

Pretty Pink Cloud
Sitting at the same spot, I watch the beautiful pink cloud smoothly floating by. It is amazing to see that the sky is constantly changing, from second to second. The only thing that went through my mind is a sense of peace, even when I watched storm cloud.

Pink Cloud In the Sky
Sometimes, a day is too long and then sometimes, a day went by so fast that I had no idea where the time went. Ending the day by watching the cloud and the colors in the sky is very soothing.

Good Night World
My favorite place to sky watch is through my bedroom window during the summer when it is not too hot to hang out. But really, sky watch could be anywhere at any time. Have a wonderful weekend!

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love skies like these and the beautiful colors! Terrific captures for the day! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! these could have been the same day mine were ,they changed so quickly at sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with above comment about it looking like "pink peace of heaven!"

    Also, thanks for your sweet comments on my hummingbird post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely captures of the pink clouds. Your skies are looking beautiful. Thanks for sharing, happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures of the pink skies:) Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching the ever changing sky and it reminds me that there is some one so much bigger than I watching over the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots!

    Cheers ... visiting from Skywatch Friday!

    http://turningboholano.blogspot.com/2012/08/letting-god-be-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. God knows just the right colors to inspire and light our hearts. Blessings to you Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nature provided you with a wonderful showing of pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful sky photos, we are so lucky to see these beautiful changes in the sky, indeed gives us sense of peace and calmness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This beautiful pink cloud really brings a sense of peace... Nice shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are pretty colors in the sky. It's amazing you can capture so many different shades.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! The sky both soothes and amazes!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover