Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

L Is For Lily

Deep Orange Lilies
We have three different types of lilies, and what type of lilies they are, I don't know! I just know that they are lilies. These deep orange lilies are growing in my front yard, and the color looked almost as red in the sun.

Orange/Yellow Lily
This type of lily is the most neglected one in the yard as I don't water it or take care of it. However, it seemed to do just fine years after years. It also is very tolerant in full sun.

White Lily
This is another type of lily in my yard. It grows in one great big cluster and has a white/creamy color. Since this one was in the same spot as my other flowers, it gets plenty of water, and a bit of care. Other than water, all three types of lilies are the easiest to have in the garden.

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. I love planting lillies. This year something happened to all my beautiful Casa Blanca and StarGazers. The orental lillies are just about through. I am going to dig and see what happened to the bulbs..your flowers are beautiful yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Są śliczne, a u mnie już przekwitły. Pozdrawiam.
    They are beautiful, and with me already overblown. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lilies, the color is beautiful. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister loves lilies! She asks for them for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white lilies the best, but they are all lovely.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, these are all so beautiful! though the 2nd one shouts to me so well, but i love them all/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just loving the flowers you're showing us each week, Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep the flowers coming. They are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love lilies. Day lilies are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Day lilies are so lovely.

    I am really enjoying your series on flowers this round!

    You have a great eye.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover