Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Color Me Beautiful

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson



“Faith certainly tells us what the senses do not, but not the contrary of what they see; it is above, not against them. ”
~Blaise Pascal

“Lord, make me an instrument of your peace; where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy”
~Francis of Assisi

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING!

10 comments:

  1. love the sky shots, and love the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, I am particularly glad to have read Emerson this morning. I need to write that down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and quotes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's absolutely beautiful, aritisically and wording - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! The quote is very moving..

    Visiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since we are now safely here, Emerson was right!!! As always your photo is beautiful, Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover