Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Pretty Pink Flower Balls

Group of Flower Balls
I am not sure what they are called, but I just know that they were so pretty to see at a park near where I had to take my son to his soccer practices. I dropped him off and went wandering since I live too far to go home and come back.


Macro of Pink Flower Ball
The flower garden situated at the entrance of the park, and they were filled with different flowers. This is the first time I saw these beautiful flowers here. I believe these are perennial flowers since all the other flowers are perennial ones.

Pretty Pink Flower Balls
"Flowers have a mysterious and subtle influence upon the feelings, not unlike some strains of music. They relax the tenseness of the mind. They dissolve its vigor."
- Henry Ward Beecher
Joining Pink Saturday





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. I have never seen those before. They are truly beautiful. Nature seems to always turn out some of the prettiest blooms ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so beautiful, and love how the soft light shone on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I knew what these flowers were as well to help you out, but they are very lovely; also, wonderful quote! Hope you have a fun Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know these flowers either but so pleased to view them...they are gorgeous. The stems look as from an alium related type plant, but there are so many varieties. TFS. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well on my blog at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover