Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pink Sky

Touches of Pink In the Sky
Just for a change, I am featuring some sky photos this week. I love watching the sky just as much as watching flowers growing. It is always amazing to see the many different colors in the sky.


Pink Cloud 
Sometimes the sky put on such a spectacular show, and I am never tired of taking their pictures or watching out for them at sunrise and sunset. My shyness sometime hinders what I wanted to do when there are people around though.

Clouds Floating By 
If I was out in public and saw someone pointing the camera at the sky, I assumed straight away that the person is a blogger or a real professional photographer. To me, only these two types of people appreciate the beauty of the sky.

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday...





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

19 comments:

  1. Great photos of a sky!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pastel colours!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River,Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pink clouds in the sky and so well captured.Have a great weekend!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skies and images. I hope more people enjoy sunrises and sunsets. It is one of my favorite things to do, even without a camera. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful pink clouds in these skies! And love the silhouette shapes in contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching the sky too...you captured the pink sky beautifully...I wish more blogging friends lived nearby so I could have more photowalk buddies here...sometimes I get paranoid when people look at me in a weird way when shooting in public but that doesn't stop me from snapping the beauty in almost everything I see...lovely day on your side of the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. red sky at night --sailors delight

    great photo.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I love sunrises and sunsets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you...my 2 favorite subjects to watch and shoot are flowers and sky-scapes! Oh yeah, and the coastline....and my pup...and...and....
    Nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had some very pink clouds this week as well. Just so happened I was with others and did not have my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you may be correct that bloggers and professional photographers are most likely to take photos of the sky. Maybe facebook members as well :) Anyhow, that first photo is especially interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coming back from Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sky, flowers and skies are my favorite photo objects too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pictures. I took pix of the sky before I began blogging...for art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sky sure is a lovely shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful, great shot!

    Visiting for PF- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/pool-time.html

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover