Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pink Pop Corn Cloud

Strips of Pink Cloud In the Sky
It was a shocking delight to look up and saw this beautiful display of pink cloud. I don't think even a talented artist could have come up with this way of painting. I was speechless after say "wow".

Lighter Pink Cloud
As the night closing in, the deeper pink cloud got lighter but still remained its proposition. Taking only a few second apart of the same sky, at the same place, but three photos showed three totally different changes!

Getting Even Lighter In Pink Color
“What is really momentous and all-important with us is the present, by which the future is shaped and colored.”~John Greenleaf Whittier~

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely SWF. Have a nice weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had some of those pink sunsets here in the last few weeks,your are captured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect title for this wonderful photo. Yes, the present must not be missed, in our preoccupation with the past and future. You sure caught this moment in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mumsy....Genie here....I have been in and out of my blog this summer and have missed visiting you. Your skies are so pretty. The pinks are lovely.I do hope you are well. genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nature provided you with a perfect pink presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! happy pink saturday and keep looking up! it is amazing what wonderful things you can find! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice sunset shots! I'm especially fond of the first one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover