Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Light From the Fireworks

Fireworks Above My Head
I know July 4th was over, and I shouldn't show fireworks, but honestly I didn't know why the thought has not occurred to post them for Pink Saturday or Sky Watch.


Shooting Stars 
So pardon me for posting these pictures as I know you've seen them many times before, and much better than what I have here. However, for a point and shoot, I think they turned out rather well!

Bursting With Colors 
This was my best capture as three merged into one to make such a burst of colors. I didn't join any fireworks crowd this year. My neighbor put on a show every year, and we just lined up some lawn chairs in front of the house to watch.

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING!

15 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos for SWF!Great firework photos!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are awesome from a point and shoot! We can't have little street fireworks here(Brush fire danger) so I never tire of photos of them!
    Wonderful,thanks for sharing on SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fireworks photos anytime of year since we cannot have the small driveway kind here(Brush fire danger) so,thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! That first shot is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shazam! I like the way the fireworks decorate the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last shot. I think I can see red, white, and blue in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you can show fireworks at any time you please :) These are great fun, and maybe all the better since we weren't expecting them. (Vancouver's are coming up in a couple of weeks.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. our county fireworks got stormed out just before they were to begin. We were so disappointed so I loved seeing yours. HPS

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's alway a reason to celebrate! nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and interesting PINK!

    Visiting for PS- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/pink-plastic-leaves.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. now those are truly wonderfully captured fireworks making me sing here...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty shots. I like them minus the noise. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. your firework shots are amazing, these are truly wonderful, spectacular shots.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover