Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Just A Thought

Blue Jay hiding
I am sitting here not feeling well in my stomach for these last two weeks. From the tough and rough lining of my 50 years plus, the tummy has reverted back to its sensitive infancy!

Why? No idea! It has everything to do with growing old, right?

Everything changes! Sleep pattern is a joke. Eating habit is insane. My stomach explodes like the finale fireworks on the Fourth of July whenever it wanted to. Walking a short distance I started to huff and puff like a dog.

Oh yes, and then the day and night sweat as if I have just jumped into a river. Or the hot blood that rushes to my cheeks out of nowhere!

Why hasn't anyone warned me that growing old sucks?

I want to skip this stage of life!

I want to go into hiding until all of these old age symptoms pass by..and I can just live without nagging pain.

Though life is good, so far, I am still blessed to be alive and functioning decently on my own.

Joining Pour Your Heart Out!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better sooon! I just turned 40 not long ago and the night sweats have started happening and irritable stomach as well. Everyone just laughs and says "oh just you wait"....such encouragement...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many, just enjoy the process.
    The photo is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. I should take stock in the Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It helps me with the stomach problems. Cute shot of the bluejay. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I wish to skip that stage too, i've read that exercising helps avoid it, i hope what i read is true. your photo is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it's a temporary pain. The consolation is that medicine is not what it used to be, and though medication sometimes does more damage than good, it often works in supplying relief. Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover