Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

J Is For Jacobinia

Pink Jacobinia Carnea Flower
This is known as Jacobinia or Jacobina Carnea, and is a tropical plant. It comes in a variety of colors of white, light pink, dark pink, peach, yellow, and orange. It loves full sun, and thrives on water to grow. Around my neck of the woods, I can only see this fantastic flower at the Conservatory.

Pretty Jacobinia
At our local Conservatory, this plant comes with pink flowers, which includes deeper and lighter pink color. I am not sure if it bloomed year round, but every time I visited, Jacobinia Carnea was always flowering.

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)

Bless you for READING!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! So that is what it is called!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty flower. Didn't know that was the name for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,now, I know what this flower is called! this also always bloom in our botanical garden, at least, each time i pay a visit. beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers you've been sharing with us and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a delightful flower! I am very happy to be here today! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful...

    Such a Joyful color too...

    Thanks for linking to the letter "J"!

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover