Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Is For Iris

Lavender Iris
By now I am sure you've seen irises of different colors, shapes and sizes through your blog hops! Iris is one of those gorgeous spring flowers that came back every year.

Pretty Tri-Colors Iris
This is the only iris that bloomed this spring in my garden, even though I had the gold ones, deep purple, and blue ones in the same spot. They skipped blooming and growing due to the weather.

Curvy Petals
What I like best about this iris is the curvy petals. It is a bit fancy and rugged at the same time. The tri-colors of lavender, white and yellow are also amazing to see when it completely opened .

Joining Alphabe-Thursday

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)

Bless you for READING!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. I love how the edges are are squiggly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy, I am moving to a place where I can finally grow irises again!! Great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Mumsy. I hope the weather is better next year so the rest will bloom for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love irises. My favorite is a purple edged white one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty flower great I word

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love irises and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an incredible iris!

    And this color of purple is my favorite!

    When I had my gardens,I loved making big bouquets of these with pink roses!

    Thank you for sharing this loveliness!

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover