Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

G Is For Gazania

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!


Orange Gazania
Gazania flowers are also known affectionately as African daisies, and they are annual flowers. Gazania comes in many different colors, and special markings on their petals. Once planted, the flowers continuously replaced themselves all through summer.

Yellow Gazania
Gazania flowers are beautiful, and cheery looking flowers. I had them last year in my flower pots, and you can see the pink ones here.

Mixed Orange and Yellow Gazania
These mixed colors have to be my favorite one of the gazania flowers. I just love how vibrant these colors are, and on gloomy rainy days, they are my pick-up cheerful friends.

White Gazania
The white gazania flower is also pretty with just a touch of yellow in the center. I don't have them this year in my planters as I've missed out on market days due to strange weather we had this year.

Joining Alphabe-Thursday..

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)

Bless you for READING!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you! Beautiful pics Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these flowers, we have some at home, and they seem to bloom all year round, love their colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these flowers are so beautiful. glad you know the name. I would have called thme daisies. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gazanias sure are pretty, Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These really are beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 4th ! Visiting from Alphabet Thursday a day early, lol..between a parade and lunch here earlier and maybe fireworks later...and watering all MY poor flowers in this heat wave

    These are lovely...I think my Grandmother used to grow the orange variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photo of your g plant@

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend,
    The pictures are simply beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! I really like the mixed one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your "gazanias"! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty flower! The layering of colors on its petals is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I never heard that name. They are sure pretty. Have a great weekend. I am healing slowly. On a cane now.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, you have wowed us with your photographs, Mumsy! They are truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful flowers! A lot of our flowers are drying up from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gazanias are such glorious flowers!

    What beautifully intense colors you've captured here Miss Mumsy!

    I love your photography!

    Thanks for sharing it!

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover