Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another Way to Bring Flowers Into the House

Guest Post by Robert Lobitz

Some days, while I am sitting around my home, I can’t help but feel that this place could be brighter. If it is not obvious yet, I love flowers and bright colors. I would love to get new furniture and furniture dressings in brighter colors but they would clash with the pale and boring colors that were chosen for the walls.


I want to repaint the walls with brighter colors, but I don’t have the time to do that. Like I said, I love flowers and that is my favorite way to bring some brightness and life into my home. If possible, I like to go to the farmer’s market and buy locally grown flowers to put in pretty vases and act as splashes of natural beauty and color. The only problem is that doing this every week takes a lot of money because the flowers wilt, die and need to be replaced regularly. This got me looking for a more inexpensive floral option.

It’s actually kind of funny how obvious the solution was. It had been staring me in the face for years, but I dismissed it as tacky and cheap looking. It’s about time I gave silk flowers another look. I am being completely serious here. While there is nothing that can completely replicate the beauty of real flowers, these recreations have gotten a lot better over the years and some have even tricked me into thinking they were real until I touched them. Not only have they gotten better and more accurate, but they are a lot more cost efficient than they used to be. The price of a bouquet of actual flowers will now buy you a large number of high quality silk flowers that will look beautiful and last forever as long as you care for them properly.

Bless you for READING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover