Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Pretty Pink Hibiscus

Light Pink Hibiscus
This pretty pink hibiscus was found at the Conservatory. I think we went at the wrong time of year as the hibiscus looked as if it was at the end.


Looking Up 
As I am looking up at these two pretty hibiscus flowers, they were looking down at me. The hibiscus stayed near the entrance in the main part of the Conservatory, and was a welcome sight to see.

Pretty Pink Hibiscus
I could not hover this flower too long, as other patronages were in a hurry to pass by. This was my last attempt to take a close up shot of this pretty pink hibiscus before moving on.

Joining Pink Saturday!







MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

  1. Nature is wonderful
    Hope you have a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hibiscus, Hibiscus, always in such a hurry. She's such a tease.
    I have several and none of their blossoming greetings have surrendered to my pleas for extended visits. Oh well, they do stop by very often. :)

    Happy pinks.
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink hibiscus is so beautiful! And the angles you captured them with are amazing! Happy July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well still Pretty:)

    Visiting for Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/pink-backpack.html

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover