Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Deep Pink Peony

Deep Pink Peony
Saw this deep pink peony flower on the church's ground! With the sun shine brightly on it, this peony was a show stopper to everyone who walked by. The bigger and outer petals functioned like a cup holding all those little petals inside.

With a Lighter Heart Petals
There were two bushes of peonies growing along the wall. One had a lighter color heart, and one had deep pink. I notice lately that any grows close to the building, seemed to grow much better in sizes, and very healthy.

Petals Turns Brown
As pretty as they are, peonies didn't last longer than a couple days. They came and gone very fast. This one already began to turn brown. Oh yes, they smelled heavenly too.

Joining Pink Saturday and Today Flowers





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

17 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous blooms. I have never had anything of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very lovely, i am always reminded why i love pink, just beautiful and color of tender caring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HPS!!
    You posted my fav~ Peonies!!!
    Love them!
    Have a great weekend!
    Smiles~
    Cricket @ gypsea nurse

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend,
    I could write so many poems just looking at that picture. Great, great photo!!! Thanks for making my eyes so beautiful (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peony is my mother's favorite flower. Her wedding was decorated with them, mainly from her mother's garden and the gardens of church family and friends. She can't grow them (well) this far south. She did get one to bloom a few years ago, but the drought got to it too.

    That is seriously BEAUTIFUL. I can see why people love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peonies are so pretty. But how to you get the ants out of them?
    Hope you have a Happy PS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peonies are the most beautiful flowers. I really like the one with the lighter pink center. You are so right, the blooms don't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know this flower. She's really beautiful. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love peonies alsmost as much as I do roses. They smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just swoon ove your peonies. I love the so much but they cannot be grown in my garden so I have to enjoy them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I really enjoy Peonies...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to love all the layers of petals the peonies have. I always associate them with old fashioned little girls petticoats. :)
    Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful. the color is so rich and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So wonderful, i love it! I have it in my header. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way too pretty. The soft pink shade is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pink peony is so pretty! Trust you are well, Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover