Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink Korean Spice Viburmum Flowers

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Circle of Pink Flowers
I saw these beautiful little pink flowers in front of a store as I walked by them. They smelled so good that I had to turn around and snapped some photos. They were so pretty in the sun, and the bush was full of flowers.

Pink Korean Spice Viburmum
Last year was the first time I saw these little pretty flowers but didn't have much of a fragrance to call on to my senses. I literally made a 360 degree turn, and realized that these flowers are called Korean Spice Viburmum, which I posted the pictures last year here.

Buds and Flowers In the Sun
If you are interested in growing these beautiful and fragrance flowers, click on the link in this post to learn more. It is a wonderful species of shrub, which will make your entire area smell so good, and also provide food for the birds.

Have a wonderful weekend..

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Viburnum is my absolute favorite!! It smells so enchanting... and you can propagate it by making cuttings!! Beautiful post and happy PS!!!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how they create their own little bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job capturing the full beauty of these lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous!
    Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day! xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mothers Dat Darling Lady.
    I see a photo i'd like to paint.
    Well I may not be intouch for a while. Going in Hosp. Be well and have a great Sunday.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful flowers. Happy Mothers Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this at the corner of my deck. It is such a treat when the blossoms appear and yes, very fragrant.
    Lovely shots!
    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'll have to see if I can get it here in Colombia! Happy Pink Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover