Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getting Nopalea For Mom

My 86 years old mother lives on Ben Gay, literary! She religiously applies this smelly gel on her shoulders and hands every few hours to relieve her painful/stiff joints. My kids can always tell when grandma visited even though they were not home, and she left long before.

My sibling and I talked about ordering Nopalea wellness drink for her to try since it is all natural, and sounds promising. She is taking various medications for different illness already, and another pill is the last thing she needs in her body.

We are going to call this number: 1-800-462-1402 for a free bottle first, which only costs $9.95 for shipping, and then proceed from there.

Nopalea contains a rare and powerful antioxidants from the Nopal cactus fruit, which are called bioflavonoids, and have been scientifically proven to help:

  1. Reduce inflammation
  2. Detoxify
  3. Improve cellular health
I have shown my mother the website, and read to her the testimonies from other people to see if she would want to try. She is very willing as the pain kept her up at night when she just wanted to rest, and she has nothing to loose exploring new possibility.

She is tired of bathing in Ben Gay every day and she doesn't want her grand children to say that she has the "old people smell"!

(BTW-PayPerPost is not affiliated with Trivita/Nopalea!)

Thanks for READING!

4 comments:

  1. I'll soon be eighty, but have been pretty blessed so far with remarkably good health and a minimum of aches and pains, but who knows what the next six years will bring! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Always appreciated!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing what she thinks! I have resorted to Ben Gay yet but there are days when I'm sorely tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing, my mother (who is also 86)loves RubA535, we also can tell when she is in our home by the lovely fragrance that is surrounding her!
    I know I will miss this in the years to come!

    Your photos are lovely, I will be back!

    Happy Friday and thanks for popping in to visit me!

    Cheers,
    Nerina

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover