Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bursting Out With Pretty Flowers

Pretty Blossom
This little pretty flower was so pretty in the sun, and I am not quite sure what these are called, but the tree in my neighbor's yard was full of buds and blossom. I have seen on other blogs preferring to them as cherry blossoms, crabapple blossoms, and berry blossoms.


Full of Buds and Flowers
The warm weather in March brought these beautiful flowers out sooner than before, and this huge tree was the source of food for many different critters in the winter as it was filled with little berries.

Bursting In the Sun
I was glad to get a few photos of these beautiful blossoms in the warm weather of March, since April was colder and ruined all the flowers with its freezing temperature. As these flowers mature, they have turned all in white color.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Oh darlin', I can almost smell the wonderful fragrance. Your pictures are spectacular!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular pictures, Mumsy. Looks like an apple blossom.
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! thanks for the kind words and the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely blossoms and I don't care what they call them. :-)













    ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ever they are, these blossoms are so very pretty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our blossoms like that come in May in Nova Scotia. Your photos are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so pretty Mumsy. I don' t know what they are either, but you sure took awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mumsy I love all the sweet touches and pink!

    Happy pink Saturday, Happy Derby Day and ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

    Please stop by and enter my celebrate spring/moms giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,

      I would love to visit you, but since you are on Google+, and I'm not in your circles, I can't see anything or where to find you..

      Delete
  9. Sweetie, I always enjoy your comments. I just wanted to thank ya for hoppin' on my blog. Woohoo...what a ride!

    God bless and enjoy this beautiful day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so pretty, I was very happy that the storm of the other day did not blow all of my pretty blossoms away and I was able to enjoy them!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!
    Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! You surely have a talent for finding the beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous!!! It would be great to have you join Seasonal Sundays. I have a $100.00 HomeGoods/TJMaxx gift certificate going on that you might want to participate in.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes they are beautiful, and your photos too. Many bloggers have been posting them in their posts...Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shot and pretty flowers.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover