Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby Pink Gerbera Daisy

Heart Of Gerbera Daisy
I have always fascinated with the heart of gerbera daisy for its multiple layers and complex structure! The first time I saw it through a macro lens; I was taken and captivated in a spell.


Inside the Heart
When paying more attention to the heart of a flower, I learned to see the intricate relationship of each part. They came together to create a popping and eye catching display.

Heart of the Matter

“That is happiness; to be dissolved into something completely great.”
~Willa Cather~

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

13 comments:

  1. They are magical aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful Mumsy! Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite flowers. They do so well and come back each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gerber daisies. Thank you for sharing this pink one. Beautiful! Happy Memorial Day weekend and Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really beautiful:))
    I will be happy if you visit my new photoblog:)
    photoofmydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful photo and flower, so small fine details you have given up in the picture.
    Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and daisy, what's not to like? Love, love, love.
    Thank you for stopping by the "shop." Glad you enjoyed the Audrey post.
    HAPPY FOURTH PINK!!!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart of this flower is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Śliczne zdjęcia makro zrobiłaś gerberze. To piękny kwiat. Pozdrawiam.
    Beautiful macro shot did gerberze. It's a beautiful flower. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful macro showing the heart of this pink flower, mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are absolutely beautiful photos!
    great focus and colour.

    thanks for sharing your lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover