Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Into Hopes

Walking around my yard, I inspect things that are growing, from wild flowers on the ground to leaves on top of a tree. It is a beautiful time of the year. Renew! Refresh! Full of life! Birds are scurrying building nests, and I spotted two nests so far.

A cardinal nest in the evergreen tree at the corner in the backyard, and a robin nest on the tip of another evergreen branch in the front yard! The weather is very unpredictable, but the air still fills of promises. I shed my own dead winter skin, and rejuvenate with the earth.


I am free in spirit, but bound heavily with duties for the day. I dreaded the beginning of the week as there are places that I don't want to go, and things I don't want to do. But like the game children play, I am IT!

As the weather changes, so is my body! The painful joints and muscles hit hard today. I can't stay outside as the wind kicks up in a fury. My thoughts scattered on the invisible list in my mind of what has to be done this week, and when the chores should be done.

The weather plays an important role in my daily routine. Too windy, I can't walk as it will carry me up to the cloud! Too cold, my body aches too much to cope!

Spring comes with wonderful promises and hopes. Through it all, it is a wonderful time of year...

Participating in Things I Can't Say!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Z pewnością piękna wiosna uleczy Twoje dolegliwości, życzę tego :-). Pozdrawiam.
    Certainly a beautiful spring will heal your pain, I wish it :-). I would be aroused if the birds have established nests in my garden. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see spring chasing winter away. It is awesome! Thanks for your inspiring posts. Yes, we have duties but we find beauty to make it more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the fresh new beginnings of Spring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your aches and pains are easier by now. Your photos were lovely and I enjoyed reading your post very much, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot, love it!
    Hope you're feeling better now.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring gives me a much better atttitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty are the little flowers in our yard huh? Especially the unexpected ones. Love..

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover