Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Organic Products For My Organic Garden

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

PhotobucketI have such a small area in my backyard to grow vegetables during the summer months, and I have no desire to use any chemical spray, or any unhealthy feeds. Taking advice from others, I only distribute used coffee ground and egg shells to mix in my soil.

Whitney Farms® products have been in business for more than 25 years, which promise the below improvements:




-low to no dust
-no manure odor
-easy to apply
-Contains beneficial microbes
-Specially designed protein-based blends provide your plants with both macro and micronutrients they need to grow and thrive

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

I was thrilled that it includes organic soil and organic plant food since these are the ingredients that I was after for my vegetables garden. I am always willing and happy to pay a bit more for natural products since we only have three to four months to grow fresh vegetables. Right now, you can get a coupon from Whitney Farms® for $3 off though by clicking on one of the links in this post.

Organic Plant Food

We love to grow green beans, tomatoes, sweet peppers, hot peppers, cucumbers, and pea pods in this area. With these fresh pick vegetables, we manage to make a few summer salad bowls for family gatherings.

Since having little children involved in planning and picking what we grow, organic products give me a better feeling when they touch the soil and eat the vegetables.

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

4 comments:

  1. same here mumsy, I do not use any chemical spray nor feeds, your tomatoes and pepper look so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a lot of notes and will bookmark this post. I don't have a vegetable garden - yet - but when I do it will be totally organic just like my Dad's way back when. Thanks for an informative read. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your veggies look healthy and I like natural better too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this year I am going to be really behind in the gardening. It will be the best I can do with a job. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover