Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Do It Yourself With Snap Spreader System

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

Is your neighborhood noisy with the sound of lawn mower, and the smell of fresh cutting grass? Mine is, and it is very lively comparing to the winter when we rarely see anyone. We had a few days of unbelievably warm weather, and we saw people taking care of their yard by cutting down branches or removing dead part of the trees.

I too, have made a call to my lawn care provider to mow the tall grass, and he brought with him the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System to feed and fertilize my lawn. However, since he charged me more for this service, which I could do myself, I decided to make an investment in this new product. After watching the video below, I am sold on the idea.






Moreover, Jim, my lawn care provider, has shown me that all I need to do is to connect the Snap Pac straight on the Snap Spreader, and I am good to go. There is no lifting of heavy bag, pouring or dumping, no mess to clean up, and storage is a breeze as the bag seals itself upon removal.

Check out the Snap perks on Facebook and click like for chances to win great prizes, including a Outdoor Patio, plus other Grand Prizes that going on this month.

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. I have one that is 3 ft wide.
    Have to get the scotts Grub kill out, before the Beetles come back.. Thanks for showing that. Stores easy. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a very interesting and informative article. I think I will add your site to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover