Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Red and Pink Dahlia

Perfect Petals of Dahlia
I fell in love with dahlia two years ago at a public park. It was love at first sight, and it came with a strong gust of admiration. For dahlia was so beautifully on display with row and row of different colors, mixes, and types.


Red and Pink Mixed Dahlia
The park set out a section for local residents to adopt. This section was divided into squares, and whoever adopted a square, planted whatever flowers they wish. This is a continuing project to beautify the city, and park. In the summer, I love to visit this park, as each square offered a different type of flowers to admire.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

17 comments:

  1. I could see why you fell in love with it...it is a very beautiful flower Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so lovely!

    Happy Pink SAturday:))

    Smiling,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love them, but don't grow well for me. This is a beauty.

    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ~Giveaway ends 3/15 ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. They truly are a lovely flower. I just never have much luck with the. Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday
    Those blooms are divine.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful flower and I really like the park idea of adopted squares. Happy Pink Sat.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Dahlias. They are one of the great flowers in any garden setting, especially PINK ones.

    What a wonderful Pink Saturday post. Have a great weekend.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous presentation of this beautiful flower Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dahlias too! I just love the colors you captured in your photos - love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots and what a beautiful thing to have in your town!! Glad you shared these photos, they're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dahlia.
    Beautiful macro photos, too.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowers! Enjoy your weekend!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful little flower and photographs. Thanks for sharing the story about how you became fond of dahlias too. I think it's a great idea your park has!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love dahlias too, but they really are annuals where I live. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such beautiful Dahlias...the last one I took a photo of was white at a park too...a park surely looks amazing in the summer filled with blooms of all kinds...

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's not much more to say than. . .beautiful! Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover