Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pink Dahlia With Water Drops

Pretty Dahlia Bud
I don't remember where I took these photos, but my photo software information displayed that they were a couple of years old. Once I uploaded the photos to my external hard drive, they got lost in the shuffle, and once in a while I ran into them accidentally.

Pink Dahlia With Water Drops
Looking for something pink today, I found them and I longed for summer to come faster. This pink dahlia was so beautiful and elegant looking with just a touch of water drops on them. My Cannon PowerShot SD1000 did a fantastic job.

Gorgeous Face of Dahlia
Dahlia came in many different shades of colors, different shapes and different types also. These photos were quite a pleasure for me to come across today. The anticipating for warmer weather is burning in me.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for VISITING!

15 comments:

  1. 'Sure stirs up my OCFD (obsessive compulsive flower disorder).

    Beautiful pictures sweetie.

    God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully captured.

    I hope you will pop by to help us bring 'angel love' for a young girl who is sick.

    Thank you.
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found these shots. They are simply stunning shots of that lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Deep pink is my favorite color for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so beautiful, am glad you bump into them.

    same here, i have so many photos too that were simply there in the hard drive and maybe i have not even took a look yet. sometimes, i just download them into my computer, and forget about them afterwards :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color and selective focus, Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! Here via Pink Saturday. Wonderful blog you have ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dahlias really have blooming power! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful shots, love the water droplets....very refreshing...have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flower and your macro photos, too.
    I especially like the first one.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Mumsy. I feel like I have not been it tough with your for ages. Since I stopped posting to my Buttons for Baga blog aver a year ago, I have spent all of my time with my camera on this other blog. I do hope you are well, Your dahlia photos are so pretty. Our days are up and so yellow and pretty, but that is it here in VA. They are forecasting several inches of snow tonight and thru noon on Monday, but I will believe it when I see it. I love the snows, but I do not want to kill the crocus and days that are up and so pretty.genie

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some really pretty7 shots. I've never been very familiar with Dahlias, but I'm really coming to like them. . .especially when I see beautiful pictures like yours of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! that pink Dahlia looks so pretty indeed, I love the bud photo most...aahhh I think I love them all....the water drops made them more gorgeous...It is always amazing to find old stored photos..

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover