Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lawn Care With Snap Spreader System

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

Spring comes earlier this year than any other years in the past! daffodils are blooming in my neighbor's yard, and so are the wood quill flowers. These are the first flowers to see in spring around my part of the world, and I hope the weather remains as warm for the next couple of weeks as I plan on fixing my backyard.

We had so much rain this past winter, and with the help of squirrels digging, my yard looked awful with holes all over. My lawn service provider will spread some grass seeds, levels out the area that were under water, fills up the holes, and finally feeds the grass with Scotts® Snap® Spreader System, a new investment for him.

Jim told me that with Snap Spreader System, he can help his customers keeping a beautiful look for their lawn, and it also does a fantastic job. The Snap Pac fits right into the Spreader without cutting, lugging a heavy bag around, worrying about making a mess or wastes. This System has an automatic flow adjuster, and seals itself when he takes the bag out for storage.

Jim was very excited with his "new toy" and asked me to "like" Snap perks on Facebook for some amazing prizes. He said if I don't trust him, then watch short testimonial videos.


I had no reason not to trust Jim as he was my lawn care provider for the past few years. I just can't wait to a more greener, and manicured lawn.
Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. who wouldn't want a lawn that's perfectly beautiful...thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover