Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Glorious Pink Azalea

Azalea Buds
It is hard to find a flower that I don't like, even with the ones that don't smell good. Flowers are beautiful and brighten up the day for many people. A trip to the garden centers or a Conservatory often changes my mood to a more cheery character.


Open Up
This beautiful pink azalea flower was at the garden center! Spring has arrives earlier than usual, and stores are in competition with each other to bring a variety of flowers to tempt their customers.

All Bloomed
They have many different colors of these glorious azalea flowers, but this pink one is my favorite among the red, and purple ones. I wonder if human could ever manipulate this exact pink tone from nature.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

11 comments:

  1. Those are one of my favorites because I remember them from growing up. My parents' home was full of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display f flowers today. I am with you,I love all flowers. I never have been too good on raising azalea thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It is hard to find a flower that I don't like, even with the ones that don't smell good. "----you made me smile when I read mumsy, because like you, even when some flowers don't smell good, I still love them, even if they give me allergies, I still love them, they are really gifts from above to bring in happiness, smiles from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you, I love taking pics of flowers. You never know what you got from your macro shots until you pull them up on the monitor and there is a whole world of gorgeousness! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous flower photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous shade of pink. One of my favorite flowers as well. Beautiful series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pink is one of my all time favorite colors - and you have captured it's vibrance so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calling by today as another participant from Today's Flowers, wow they are early in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mumsy.....These are beautiful shots. Our azaleas have not started blooming here. Each year we seem to lose another one due to the cold. Maybe this year we will get lucky. Yours are so pretty. genie

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover