Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Expand 'n Gro For My Flower Pots

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

EnG Product Shot.pngI have a small yard, too small as a matter of fact to plant anything. Thus, I use pots for all my flowers planting, but years after years, the soil seemed to weaken, and needed fertilizer to wake it up. I have used left over coffee ground, and egg shells to work it in the soil, but my flowers grow thin and wimpy, not as they were before.

Last year, I even bought that food sticks for my flowers pots, thinking that the soil would get much needed nutrients, but it yielded no difference.


The Miracle Gro: Expand ‘n Gro™ seemed to come as the perfect solution for my needs. This Concentrated Planting Mix will revive my soil for up to 6 months, retain moisture up to 50% more than regular potting soil, and help my flowers grow three times bigger. Now, this entices me greatly as I love to take photos of my flowers, and I can't wait to get started.

To all gardeners and green thumb fairies out there, make sure to check out the video below for a chance to win a free sample of Miracle-Gro.



Along the side wall of my house, the flower pots are waiting to be awakening with beautiful blooms, and this Concentrated Planting Mix will be what they needed all along.

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mumsy...I will have to check this stuff out. I need all the help I can get with plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of it being right in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tiny yard myself, Mumsy. I'm going to look for this mixture when doing planting this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that product, I think I need...I am in the process of giving our yard a total make over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the right idea to me!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover