Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pretty Pink Dahlia

Gorgeous Face of Dahlia

Looking through my flower archives, I just want spring to hurry up and arrive. Too many gray days sag my spirit, and cause me dragging my feet.

Show Stopper Dahlia

Dahlia flowers are so beautiful, and come in so many different colors! I am planning on growing them in my garden this year. Well, at least try anyway since there are very few flowers that I can grow.

Resting In the Shade
These dahlia flowers had different shades of pink on them, and they were all unique in characters! I first saw how beautiful dahlia flowers were at a local park where they bloomed profusely in the sun, so I will try my hand growing them this summer.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Dahlias are great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i can share with you some of our sunshine, thanks for sharing these pink dahlias, they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have shown the differences in the three varieties! I don't grow dahlias, because I am not organized enough to lift the bulbs every fall, and then get them planted in the spring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes the February funk, as I like to call it.
    I have never grown dahlias either.
    Looking forward to the promise and projects of warmer weather is what makes Spring so wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower and photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover