Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

My First Clipboard

Photobucket
Finding a way to organize what I like on the internet has just become easier and simpler with clipix. This is a new website that offers an organizing tool by creating as many clip boards to my liking. Each clip board has each own category, thus, I can find what I want in just a click.

Here is how you can join the fun:
  • Sign up at clipix.com with your Facebook or Twitter account. I am sure you all have one of these social booking sites.
  • Drag the word "CLIP" to your web browser book marking tool bar
  • Visit your favorite websites to find what you want to keep for future preference
  • Click on that "CLIP" button, and you will see a window pop up
  • Select the category that you want to list it under, and you will see that your information is saved
  • If you are done with your clipping, you can go to your home page to see your collection
If you need more clarity, watch the video below:




I find this website very useful, as I can make new clipboards to fit my need. I can have one to list all the gift idea for each member in my family, or I can have a clip board to show case my health articles. What I like most is that I can find my own collections in just a glance!
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. It looks almost identical to Pinterest! Which I already have access to but no time to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...thanks for the heads up sweetie. A girl can't be to organized ya know, especially when your a total Type~A freak like me.

    Heeehehehehe!!!

    God bless ya and have a fantabulous week!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy another fun place to visit. Thanks Mumsy. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover