Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Light My Candles


These flowers look so much like my last post: Faces of Little Pink Flowers, but they were actually different! These have a bit of similarity to orchids, and they looked like candles to me.


Whatever they were, I just love the colors combo and their form! We are now in the middle of winter, and I need to make used of my archives. The only drawback is that I have no name for my flowers!


Depending where the sunlight hit, these flowers some time had a tint of purple on them but mostly pink in real life. I found them a couple of years ago in the Conservatory, and they were buried until now. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart MacroToday Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

13 comments:

  1. They're so pretty. Little globes of pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And they do look like candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the petals Mumsy! It makes the winter seem less dreary to see photos like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great flower for a birthday.
    Looking at such beauty with a big snow storm on it's way. Come on
    Spring..

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed at the detail and color in flowers. They're miracles unto themselves! Thanks for posting. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty flower, and really does look like candles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like tiny little orchids in a bouquet! Beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these are beautiful. Love the details you captured! Great shots and lovely colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!
    Happy Pink Valentines Mumsy.
    Have a great new week.

    ♥ Regina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers.... Have a super PINK Wk ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  11. so happy in pink color, love it. Happy Valentine's, mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flower.
    My favorite is the second photo :)

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are very pretty, lovely photos of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover