Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lenovo Multimedia Remote

This post brought to you by Lenovo. All opinions are 100% mine.

Lenovo -Most of us have a deeper appreciation for technology than we care to admit, particularly for our computer and internet, as they bring a wider world to our finger tips. Although I am not a savvy user, I still like to see gadgets that tend to make life easier.


The Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote comes to mind as one device that excited me. Running on two double-A batteries, with no driver to install, this device allows you to operate your home theater PC from 30 feet away.

It is compatible with Window 2000, Window XP, Window Vista, and Window 7. This remote has  fantastic features below:
  • It is wireless
  • multifunctional
  • control TV shows, or stream movies
  • search the web
  • play music
  • comes with track ball mouse
  • separate multimedia keys
  • with or without back lit keyboard option


You can purchase this multimedia remote at an affordable price of $47.99, and save more than $30.00 dollars while it is available. With this device, you can sit back in your comfortable couch and control your entertainment choices.

My favorite option from this multimedia remote is that I can switch TV shows as often as I wish when something inappropriate pops up.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover