Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Enroll In Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you looking for an affordable way to fill your prescription drugs? Then you must check out Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens . For only $35 dollars a year, you can cover your family and your pets on this plan. Family, of course, includes spouse, children 22 and under.

If you think your eyes play a trick on you at the word "pets", it is not! You have read it correctly! Yes, this prescription savings club allows you to include your pets' prescription medicine also. The benefits allow you savings on more than 8,000 brand-name, all generic medications, discounts on flu shots, nebulizers, diabetic supplies, bonuses on Walgreens products, and photo-finishing services.

Individual coverage is $20 dollars per year, and includes all of these benefits also.

I personally believe that this is a great way to save money on prescription medications. Every time I take my mom's prescription to refill, I have to pay $10 dollars co-pay. Now, you can imagine that it only takes two trips to the pharmacy, and I can enroll her in the individual plan. Thus, I might be able to save a bit of money for her on prescription drugs throughout the year.

For more updates, check out Walgreens on Twitter and Walgreens on Facebook.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover