Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pretty Deep Pink Flowers

Deep Pink Flowers
Not sure what these flowers are called, but they were very attractive looking in this deep pink color, and in the light pink color that I have shown here last year too. Some think that they are snapdragon, and some think that they are a type of orchid.

Closer Look
I like the well in the heart of these flowers. They were very unique and interesting looking. My quest for this year is to look for the name of these flowers, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Snapdragons Or Orchids?
Looking through these photos, I could see part of the leaves, and it resembled the snapdragon's leaves! Could they be another variety of snapdragons, or could they be another type of orchids?

Wish you all a wonderful first weekend of the New Year!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

17 comments:

  1. They really do not exactly look like either one. Whatever they are, simple gorgeous. I loved seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful shots of this beautiful flower mumsy, i however am no help in identifying this flower. i came across this before, but i could not find my file where i kept its name and my memory is failing me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a small trumpet vine
    flower except, never saw pink.
    What ever--- it is pretty. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though no one quite can identify this gorgeous little blossum, it is really a beauty!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the intense fuschia color of those flowers! Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know names of plants or flowers I have more of a black thumb :) But they are definitely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous shots! Love the color! Makes me long for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! to me it was like an orchid :)

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2012/01/365-31-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea what it is, but it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, vibrant color and wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful shots, love how you can see the little spots.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no idea what they are either - except for gorgeous! Wonderful macro shot, you really captured it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos and now I want to know what they are as well. If I find an answer, I will let you know. Thanks for sharing this pink beauty.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shots Mumsy. What a lovely color this flower has.

    Wishing you much happiness for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was all set to say that the inside part of the flower looked more like an orchid to me, then I think you were leaning back to the snapdragon guess! Ha! Whatever it is, it's quite a flower and such a charming color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous shots, I have no idea what they are, but I love the little spots and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover