Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Deep Pink Rose

Half Pink and Half White Rose
Roses are on display in many stores and supermarket. I especially like these two tone colors of half white and half pink rose. It is unusual and pretty looking.

Different Perspective
Since many stores don't like people taking pictures inside, I have to just quickly snap a few photos. I like the curly petals at the very top of this rose.

Macro of Two Tones Rose

Valentine is coming, and of course it is the time for flowers and chocolate if you celebrate such a "lovely" occasion. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart MacroToday Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

17 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took the the time to quickly snap the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose is beautiful. I love pink roses and the two colored are so special. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roses! That one is gorgeous! I will be using red and white roses for my wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous captures - I love the two tones together. Glad you snapped these Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great weekend too, mumsy. love your shots, they look so delicate and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shot Mumsy, these are my favorite color roses, I just love the two tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very unusual color, but a very pretty one. I know about taking pictures in stores. I always have my camera, but not sure if I should use it. Sometimes, I do ask tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy that you were brave enough to take the pix! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the two toned roses and you got some beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color and a gorgeous rose. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your macro shots!! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nothing quite beats the rose ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty rose flower. Mine is up.

    http://www.the-love-of-nature.com/2012/01/blueberry-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a great photo. Especially since you had to snap it quickly and inside at that.

    I'm late visiting for Pink Saturday, but hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover