Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

T-Mobile's LG DoublePlay

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

LG DoublePlayI am super slow when it comes to new gadgets! It took me forever to learn to text using the QWERTY keyboard, and then it took me months to get used to my new touch phone. When they are making the LG DoublePlay™ , they must have thought about me to save my sanity.

This phone comes with dual customizable touch screen, and a full slide out QWERTY keyboard, plus Swype for easy texting purpose. It could work independently or in tandem with one another. Thus, multi-task is possible for web searching, checking emails, and texting simultaneously.

If you want to carry just one gadget, this is the one, since the LG DoublePlay also comes with 5-megapixel camera including flash. This phone is equips with Android 2.3, so you will have access to Android Market for whatever apps you want, and is offered exclusively through T-Mobile.

I am more comfortable using text messaging to communicate with friends and family now, and according to my bill last month, I texted more than 200 times. Yikes! However, I am still shy from posting on Facebook or Twitter because I get frustrated easily if I messed things up.

This leads me to these questions: are you a power user on social networking sites, and do you know how many text messages you've sent last month? If you have this LG DoublePlay, would it be easier for you to multi-task simultaneously?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover