Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sprint Holiday Deals on Android

This post brought to you by Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.

HTC EVO 4GI am slow as far as catching up with today gadgets. It took me years to finally getting text messaging service for our phones. If my kids did not pressure me on it, we probably would not even have text at all! These last few months, they also mentioned something about smart phones, which I replied "what is that", to their horror.

Our contract is up, and since having a family plan is a much cheaper alternative, we decided to stay together. Thus, my kids are trying their best to convince me switching to the 4G network. Let me tell you, it took them the entire week explaining everything about smart phones, 4G and 3G "thingy".

We went to a local Sprint store to look at all the different phone models to see which one would work best for me. I fell in love with the EVO SHIFT! I like the keyboard option since it easier for me to type my messages, and the screen is big enough for me to see without squinting my eyes.

As luck has it for me, this very Android™ powered EVO 4G devices is free right now online, plus free shipping, and free activation fee for all new lines for the 2 years contract! My kids and I can now have the phones we wanted at no cost to us.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. D wants one and I can't wait to see his face when he opens his gift.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover