Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Secure Your Computer With Norton Product

This post brought to you by Norton Small Business by Symantec. All opinions are 100% mine.

NortonLogo_white.jpgMy work computer contains thousands of pictures that I took over the years, and also hundreds of articles that I've written for different websites. Having protection for this computer is my top priority always. My children are not even allowed to play online games or even watched YouTube if they use my computer.

This last September, Norton came out with the new Norton 360, and the Norton Internet Security 2012, which I was very happy to see. I rather pay the money to keep my computer safe from viruses and malware than to pull my hair out for losing all of my data.


I don't actually have a small business, but I treat my computer as though it is one, since it is a mean for me to generate income. If you run a small business, make sure to take advantage of the offer get 30% off Norton Small Business Products now  to provide security for your customers and to protect your computer, which is the heart of it all.

The Norton Small Business by Symantec will offer you peace of mind; protect you from identity theft, viruses and malware. Your customers will appreciate this safe and secure protection when they interact with your business.

My last computer died from viruses from one of those downloads that the kids did, so now, I rely on Norton to protect my work computer from harm. Which product do you use to secure your system? Just leave me a comment and recommend one that you trust.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover