Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Saga Continues

The first week of Mother Fairy's arrival went by with lots of frustration on all the fairies in the land. The rush to find a home for her was urgent and tiresome. Mother Fairy showed no interest or a slight enthusiasm to move out on her own. Being alone was not something she could tolerate, not even the thought of it, but being around people she could not stand either.

It was the case of "you are damned if you do, and you are damned if you don't". There was no way of pleasing her. Mother Fairy needed constant company; however, she was incapable of getting along with companionship. She depended on her offspring to bend backward, forward, and upside down for her every whim.



Since she played the game of "disowning" so well, the fairy children had no choice but bit their tongue and tried their hardest to have compassion for her. After all, Mother Fairy was in her eighties, and had to make adjustment to a brand new life.

The Californian fairies said good-bye, and went back to their home. They were done with their task of delivering Fairy Mother! Three fairies were left to do what they had to do. A house was found, and Mother Fairy seemed to like it for the first two weeks while the transactions took place.

Then, the fairy son escaped for a month and a half to do his missionary duties in a land across the earth. Mother Fairy changed her mind about moving out into her own place...Thus, the saga continues!

Linking Things I Can't Say!

Thanks for READING!

(Listed in Fables and Fairies)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. I can understand a little...I love being around people, but there are times when I want to just be alone. Sometimes those alone times can last for months. I don't get it tho. I hope everything goes as smooth as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy, you had better continue this more. There are lessons to be learned here, and I want to know them!

    I just posted my Christmas letter on my blog. Check it out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, just when you think you know how it's going to go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post! You're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could have been done different? As this fairy mother has made her ground rules...

    ReplyDelete
  6. SS said it well, this fairy mother makes her own rules.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover