Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Pretty Light Pink Orchid-Like Flowers

Light Pink Orchid-Like Flowers
I do not know the name of these little light pink, orchid-like flowers! Some time I got too excited in just taking pictures that I didn't look for the name tag at all, and then I forgot about it once it was uploaded to the computer.

Pretty Baby Pink Color

As the weather changed, we no longer have beautiful blooming colors from the flowers, so I relied on my archives and pulled these ones up to share for weekend. I love this soft pink!

Orchid-Like Flowers



I hope you enjoy looking at these pretty little pink flowers, and have a great weekend! Christmas is so close now, and I am as busy as the elf!

Joining Pink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for READING!

10 comments:

  1. Whatever they are, the are simply beautiful. Just enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a variety of snapdragon...they grew wild around my childhood home...love them... check: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/194844/#b for similar images and info

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To see pretty colors like this, this time of year is fabulous. Merry Christmas Mumsy to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bloom.
    Merry Christmas
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty flowers and shots....love the soft pink colour
    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, isn't it great to have archives to rely on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really know, but I was about to say that it looks so "orchid-like" it might really be an orchid! But I'm guessing wildly. The photos, on the other hand, I'm sure about--I'm sure I find them very peaceful and pleasing! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover