Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Flowers

Little Pink Flowers With Yellow Center


I saw these little pretty pink flowers, and they made me so happy. There were something about these flowers that my soul just jumped for joy.

Close Up of the Flower
My point and shoot camera, with only 7 megapixel did quite well when there was enough light. A touch of red and yellow center made the light pink petal stood out so pretty.

A Group Of Pink Flowers
This past week had been gloomy, with rain, snow, and wind so for me to see these beautiful pink flowers was a treat. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Joining Weekend Flowers, Pink Saturday, I Heart MacroToday Flowers!

Thanks for VISITING!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful little flowers! I love the second macro with the water droplets - stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are happy little flowers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well with your little point and shoot. That is all I have and love it. However, I dropped it and can only take pictures now, nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely weekend flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of the pink flowers. The waterdroplets are perfect and love the darker pink and yellow centers! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did awesome! You are right you can do a good job with just a point and shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great details on the flowers, it's not just the camera, it takes a good eye which you clearly have! Great shots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Million Bells flowers are a lovely color. You captured them and the light beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful shots, love the water drops on the second photo....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are making me happy! I love the one with the water drops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shots of beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes they are very beautiful, i haven't seen them too, especially in the tropics. Do you probably know its name?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just love flora; these are very beautiful. thank you. (visiting from i heart macro)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look like they could be sewn into a mother nature's crown or something, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They would make my day too. I saw a photo challenge for photos of the backyard but my backyard is so BORING right now, bare trees, fallen leaves, snow...

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover