Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

When Nature Sings

Glorious Zinnia

The morning of life is like the dawn of a day, full of purity, visions, and harmony.
- Chateubriand

A Bouquet of Zinnia

Each season has its joys to treasure, to lift one's spirits and bring
us pleasure.
- Unknown

Then Nature Sings

Stop every now and then. Just stop and enjoy. Take a deep
breath. Relax and take in the abundance of life.
- Unknown

Joining Weekend Flowers, Pink Saturday,I Heart Macro, Today Flowers



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

18 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Mumsy...I love the bee on the flower!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zinnia bouquet is wonderful, love all the glorious shades.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. My zinnias could not take the Texas heat this year. Yours are very pretty and that little bee is really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! HPS! Happy thanksgiving!

    love, kelee katillac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous macros - I love how colorful these are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this lovely weekend flowers. this bees are still busy. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers - the colors are incredible, as are your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh great shots of the busy little bee....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos of the pink zinas...and the bee...great shot!!!
    HPS
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really great, especially that bee all down to business and paying you no mind. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bee is gigantic!!! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are magnificent; what amazing colors and I fell in love with the little bee, too. thanks so much. Truly works of art. kareninkenai (i heart macro)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nature sings with beauty and happiness indeed in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful and exotic flowers!
    I love all those bright colors.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover