Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pink Camellia Flower

Pink Camellia

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France

Inside the Flower

Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy.
- Bill Blackman

Macro of the Heart of Camellia

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
- John Quincy Adams

Joining Weekend Flowers, Pink Saturday, I Heart MacroToday Flowers!



Thanks for VISITING!

14 comments:

  1. The petals are so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely weekend flowers! very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great flower and words sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful! The colors look unreal!! Thank you for stopping by! And so good to hear that your oldest son was there to spend Thanksgiving with :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful details of the petals and flower's center, Mumsy. I love camellias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shots, love the last one....little arms reaching out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always take photos of the flowers beautifully, it's like you feel the heart of the flower and feeling it you just know how to capture it powerfully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely soft shots of the pink camellias, Mumsy. I really like your choice of quotes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo's, I love them. Onnce I was at a southern Plantation and they let me pick an arm load of white Camellia's.
    I wanted to change my name to Camelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one is amazing with all those stamens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty! I especially love the last one, all heavy with pollen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really great quotes, although, I am slipping fast, as my life is changing rapidly again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. excellent compositions; lovely floating feeling... thank you, kareninkenai (i heart macro)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover