Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Fables and Fairies

A collection of story writing series using ambiguous language, and metamorphosis figures to avoid reality confrontation or hurtfulness.

*************************

--July's Wind (Chapter 1)

--Mother Fairy (Chapter 2)

--A New Chapter (Chapter 3)

--The Saga Continues (Chapter 4)

--Sleeping Over (Chapter 5)

--A Predicament Web (Chapter 6)

--The Consequence Of a Protected Bubble (Chapter 7)

--Changes In the Moon (Chapter 8)

--Moving Stones (Chapter 9)

--The Contradiction Tug (Chapter 10)

--The Unconventional Theory (Chapter 11)

--The Way It Was and Is (Chapter 12)

--Generations' Curse (Chapter 13)

--Misery Loves Companies (Chapter 14)

--She Talks (Chapter 15)

--She Prays (Chapter 16)

--The Copycat Symptom (Chapter 17)






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. I love fables and fairies, enlighten me with more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my way of dealing with a difficult situation, by just turning it into stories :-)

      Delete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover