Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pretty Pink Aster Crego Flower

Beautiful Pink Aster Crego Flower


As the aster crego flower grew, a more vivid and striking color emerged! While the flower bloomed, a softer pink took over the entire flower, and it was very eye-catching. This aster flower is annual, so I will have to plant more next year.

A Closer Look 


Although I planted the seed way back in June, the flowers began to bloom in the beginning of September, and lasted until now. The bud started out in white, and slowly changes to light pink and finally to deep pink color. It is an amazing and unique flower!

Deep Pink Aster Flower



So far the flowers remained blooming and weathered many cold days! I love it since it grew from seeds.  They are late bloomers, about the same time as mums, but if you want to see the flowers sooner, you can read a bit about it in last week post : Pale Pink Aster Flower.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

25 comments:

  1. I have not tried planting seed in a long time. Since yours did so well, I may try it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very few flowers left due to our intense heat over the summer. You still have a very pretty one to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade of pink! While I love the fall colors, I'm always drawn to pink! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't there something exciting about planting a seed and getting a beautiful flower in return ...
    thank you for sharing and happy PS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color in that last photo is gorgeous. I am so happy these flowers are holding up for you Mumsy!! Just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this lovely pink macro shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful series of this delightful flower!
    The macro detail of the center is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, will they come back next year? Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mumsy! Can I first say, your blog header and new lay out is fantastic! Your flowers shots are always amazing, you have such a great eye for photography. I appreciate your comment on my post today. I don't get around as much as I would like too, but loyalty and friendships do mean a lot to me, and I had to let you all know that! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful..thank you for sharing with us!
    Happy Pink Saturday! xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a beautiful flower, well worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty pink Asters. They are beautiful flowers. I have never planted anything from seeds. Usually we buy small plants in the spring that will bloom all summer long. WOnderful photos, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful flower. Love the last shot especially!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty what a nice shade of pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shots and I didn't realize it changed colors like that! Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful flower and shots! I haven't had much luck growing flowers from seeds except morning glories and they take over!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous flowers ... a wonderful color ...
    LG: Karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not tried growing asters before. This is such a beautiful one you've posted. I'm afraid the deer would eat them all at our house, plus we have very hot summers. The color is so interesting in that it gradually turn from its original color to a softer pink.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh, so pretty, love the shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful aster. Great macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great captures. Thanks for sharing, have a really nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very pretty. It is nice to see some flowers still in bloom.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover