Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Pelee Mums

Two Tones Mums


These amazing and unique flowers were found at the market, along with pumpkins of all sizes and gourds of all shapes. They are called Pelee mums, very hardy, and happy with temperature ranging from 60-70 degree.

Pelee Mums

The Pelee mums needs at least 12 hours of sun light daily, but not in direct sun or deep shadow. They need plenty of water for longevity. If the soil feels dry to the touch, then it is an indication that water is needed.

Macro of Pelee Mum
Pelee mums have vibrant colors, and most preferred for Thanksgiving display. These flowers are also used as ornaments at the Conservatory, and many different stores around here. Depending on the varieties, Pelee mums could either be an annual or perennial plant. These flowers are also great to us as cutting flowers since they are long lasting.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for VISITING!


22 comments:

  1. welcome to tina´s picstory! and weekendflowers. i have just corrected your link because it was going nowhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seem Mums like these; how beautiful; wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I thought they were fake they were so perfect! I've got to me some pelee mums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't those pretty! I love learning about unique flowers!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so good to hear from you just now. Have been down and out with the old back, but am doing better now with the prednisone. Hope you are OK. Love you lad your gorgeous mums. You have to be the mum queen. Your flower shots are always so pretty. Take care and have a nice week. See you soon. genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a very unique and beautiful colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so pretty with the two vibrant colors. Great angle the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful capture -lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful flowers what wonderful colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous Mum this is! The color combination is so striking. Love the angle of the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow those have amazing colors! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colors are bursting off the screen - amazing shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shots of gorgeous flowers!! I love the colour variation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These mums are so showy and gorgeous! Love the color and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are amazing an unique shots Mumsy! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They would sure brighten up my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous mums and wonderful photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are lovely and so Unique:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love mums - the last cheery flowers of the season. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover