Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Autumn Has Arrived

Gorgeous And Colorful Mum


You know autumn has arrived when you see beautiful and colorful mum bloomed. These spectacular colors, to me, screamed the season has changed.

Pumpkins


It is time to pick out a pumpkin, and carve it into scary characters for Halloween. As always, we are late in deciding on a costume for my son. I want to pay clearance price, not full price for something that he only uses once.

Wild Aster With Yellow Heart


Wild asters with yellow heart are growing everywhere around my neck of the wood. These little flowers love colder weather just as the mum flowers. It sure is the sign of autumn.

Wild Aster With Red Heart


I love these flowers since they grow in so many different shapes and hold such delicate poses. These wild asters attract little bees, and butterflies also, which made them a bonus for me to just let them grow.

Participating in Jenny Matlock's Autumn Colors!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

19 comments:

  1. What lovely shots! You'll have to let us know what costume you end up buying for your son...

    xxoo,

    RMW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! I love the pumpkins and crates. Visiting from Jenny's blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous flowers. Your photos are just wonderful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Mums and pumpkins do it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time for pickle dunkin! Good luck with the selection of costumes so close to Halloween....

    ReplyDelete
  6. All shots are vey beautiful.. Mums in first is what I have on my porch:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love also the autumn pictures!
    Kind regards,

    Beertje Zonn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Lovely rich pictures. Orange is so brilliant. Blessings to you Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers are lovely! What wonderful photos you took.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure has for you! Not so sure for us...but your post is very stunning in all its autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My DIL likes to get costumes on clearance, too. Sometimes she even buys them the year before so she can get the really slashed prices!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely series of shots!
    The waterdrops on the asters enhances their beauty.
    Hope you find the right costume.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never bought a costume for my kids. They learned early on that the best costume is one which you created yourself! It takes a LOT of scrap fabric to wrap a mummie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flowers are absolutely amazing! And I don't blame you a bit for the costume clearance. That makes good sense!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, autumn is really here. Hope you find just the right costume for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love shots to help us make our transition.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That wild aster picture is glorious. I've never seen that particular aster before!

    All your photographs are really lovely, sweet girl!

    Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!

    And thanks for linking up to Fall Break.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover