Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Yellow Daylily


This rich colorful yellow lily is still blooming in some areas around here, even though the weather has turned chilly in early morning and evening. Now, 6:00 o'clock is dark and gloomy in the wee hours, but 8:00 o'clock at night is still light.


We are definitely going into Fall earlier this year with the color changes in the trees, and the temperature drops. I'm hoping the warm weather hangs around for a while longer to dry up some of my flower seeds, or at least help them mature enough for next year.

Joining Sweet Shot Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. We were blessed this morning with 60 degrees instead of 100. However, they are telling us no rain until possibly November. I am not sure what is going to happen because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mumsy. I hope you are having a wonderful long weekend. COme and make a special wish on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, yellow is not my favorite color, but some times, the richness of its beauty brings out the best in things, including flowers. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's starting to cool off morning and evening here too.

    I sure love the daylily photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your new header and the bright sunny lilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so cheerful! It is very cool here right now - I want summer to return!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like day lilies, but not the yellow color alone like this. I guess, I like it to speak to me with some other shades or patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover