Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pink Rose Mallow

I saw this pink rose mallow at a local fruits and vegetables market. Outside in front of the store, they also sell seasonal plants and flowers. Rose mallow is also known as Peppermint Schnapps, and they look similar to rose of Sharon and hibiscus.

The only different that I can tell is the petals of this pink rose mallow! They are much rounder in shape, and bigger in size than the other two. In any case, they are all in the same family.

Rose mallow is a perennial plant, and it needs full sun. This plant can also re-seeded itself, and it you don't want them to take over your yard, earlier removal is a must throughout the year.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

20 comments:

  1. I always forget to get my perennials cleared up before they go to seed. It kills me every spring when I have a mess. This is a pretty one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, yes, it does look like hibiscus to me, but then, somehow the leaves are a little bit different, with flowers around, the world is just so beautiful full of smiles from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous pink flower. Lovely to have a lot in the garden. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous hibiscus and love the pink color too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could grow these but our soil is too poor for them. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shot...love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate and lovely - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppermint Schnapps? Do they have a minty flavour? Edible? Nice close-ups.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers ... super ....
    LG: Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty! I love the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that pink crinkley texture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It could take over my yard. I wouldn't care. lol

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover