Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Mums Are Coming

A View From the Side
This is the time of year where mums are out on display in all sorts of colors! There are so many varieties of pink, orange, red, and yellow colors at the market. I picked up two pots the three tones ones for my garden

Gorgeous Pink Mum
When there are so many different ones to choose from, it is a difficult decision since I can't say which color I like best. Somehow, pink seems to have a softer touch and feel to them.

Side By Side

Mums love the cooler weather, and my flowers have begun to bloom. We all so have lot of rain these last few weeks, and I hope that the mums wouldn't freeze up before their time.

Joining Weekend FlowersPink Saturday, I Heart Macro, and Today Flowers!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Even despite the drought we had, my mums appear wanting to start blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful captures, the 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are just gorgeous! I am working on it, but I'd rather do inside stuff.

    Thanks for your visit....... I means a lot to me.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mums!!! I think I like the soft pinks the best, too!!!!
    Thanks for sharing! Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this lovely Weekend Flowers :) Your link is leading to the wrong adress. could you please change it. thank you sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These mums are absolutely gorgeous - just in time for homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mumsy..

    Your mums are beautiful! Where have I been? I have never seen pink mums. I've always seen the golds and brown, etc. I am excited to see such a lovely shade.

    Many blessings,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are truly gorgeous and it is a much softer color than you usually see mums.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mums are so pretty, lovely color and your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover